Monday, January 27, 2014

What brought me here

Hello!
My name is Heather and my wonderful friend Shawna of Scrap Your Mama Never Taught You, convinced me several months ago to give scrapbooking a try. I was skeptical because I already have a hobby (photography), and I didn't have the desire at the time to develop a new one! She helped me create a page (which I was only going to frame, and be done with scrapping!), and waited patiently for me to realize that I was hooked! Since then I've had a blast learning new techniques, and using all of the amazing products that are available these days. I subscribe to Citrus Twist Kits, and I participate every week in the Color Stories Inspiration challenge. I'm developing this blog so that I can participate in other challenges and contests that require a link to a blog. We will see where it goes from there! Happy Scrapping! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're blogging your scrappy goodness, my friend!

    ReplyDelete